Tiny metal finally released in NA ... interested?

Maitre

33 canadian $ so should something like 29.99 or 24.99 US$

from what i saw it feels like advances wars but some mechanics are different. I've 2 or 3 vids online but the reviewers felt like complete noobs in genre.

Anyone tried it? Should we wait?

Edited by Maitre

Well from what i read on the project phoenix story ... the problem is that the lead programmer was working on the project in between 2 games in his current job. And lacked the time to finish and its only in a hiatus because of this.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/facing-accusations-of-mismanagement-project-phoeni/1100-6455702/

here are the most interesting quotes :

"So we're still working on Project Phoenix, but basically until we finish [Tiny Metal] and produce good results with it, we can't get more funding from our investors," he said.

"What we came to [an] agreement on was that [the investors] were going to throw some money to finish [Tiny Metal] off, and then if this succeeds, we will basically resume on Project Phoenix," Yura said. "That's how we finished off most of the work on [Tiny Metal], and then Sony approached us and we finished off with full voice-over, and other expenses that we couldn't even begin to afford. We were first introduced to Sony during the work on Project Phoenix, and though this is not official, verbally we agreed that if Tiny Metal does well, then we will probably work on Project Phoenix. So, what Tariq did to us was pretty bad. I mean we can't go ahead and show this kind of evidence because it's [under a non-disclosure agreement]. I mean, we can't show this to our backers; people are likely to always side with the employee. It's a bit messy for us."

• Like 1