Error Code: 2S136/V

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2S136/V

Saw this on a thread I think I created a week ago, I forgot about it and came to check on it, but I keep getting this message.

I assume the thread was deleted or removed of some sorts, I have been an Administrator so that's the only reason I could come up with.

Edited by DaivRules

2 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

If you wish to contest the flags, post here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

But be sure to read this first: 

It's good, I know one of the games will not get unflagged but I could care less.

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy

• 5 months later...

I've seen this on multiple threads on these forums. Too bad it does not tell you anything else other than that you simply can't view it and your only option is to contact Sly Ripper himself.

An example of one of these threads I came across is a thread created by @Soufwar on the forum for the European version of It's Raining Coins named "*insert game name in full caps here* HALLALLUJAH!". This topic can be seen within the 'Recent Forum Posts' box on both the game's trophy list page and the PSNP home page. From that box is where you are able to select it and be greeted with that stubborn error message, but on the game's forum page you can't see the topic among the other visible discussions.

On 6/16/2018 at 0:51 AM, Skeptical69 said:

I've seen this on multiple threads on these forums. Too bad it does not tell you anything else other than that you simply can't view it and your only option is to contact Sly Ripper himself.

An example of one of these threads I came across is a thread created by @Soufwar on the forum for the European version of It's Raining Coins named "*insert game name in full caps here* HALLALLUJAH!". This topic can be seen within the 'Recent Forum Posts' box on both the game's trophy list page and the PSNP home page. From that box is where you are able to select it and be greeted with that stubborn error message, but on the game's forum page you can't see the topic among the other visible discussions.

Wait what? i am confused!