Flesh Decay ability

ItsThali

I've aquired the Flesh Decay ability, but I can't get it to work. The poison command pops up when I'm near a body, but if I try to use it Bayak doesn't move. Can't figure out why. I've seen a couple of youtube-videos of the ability, but no one else seems to have this problem. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, bigrake1 said:

When you stand over a corpse, press in on your directional stick (either L3 or R3, can't remember which) to apply the poison. I believe there is a visual prompt to do so once you're in the correct position.  

I do get the visual prompt, and it disappears when I press the directional stick as if it's working. But Bayak doesn't move ? Oh well, might just have to play without the ability, although it would've been useful ?

On 1/15/2018 at 10:30 AM, ItsThali said:

I do get the visual prompt, and it disappears when I press the directional stick as if it's working. But Bayak doesn't move 1f62b.png Oh well, might just have to play without the ability, although it would've been useful 1f605.png

I noticed that if I encountered issues like this, it's usually a problem that occurs after putting my PS4 into sleep mode. For example, I had a problem where all the remaining Phylakes kept disappearing from my map. Closing the game and restarting it made them reappear.

Worth a shot, because I got a lot of use out of that ability. If you're lucky, you can infect an entire camp/ship with one use. 

31 minutes ago, NeilBefore_ZOD said:

Worth a shot, because I got a lot of use out of that ability. If you're lucky, you can infect an entire camp/ship with one use. 

back when i played i just used my bow to snipe enemies, then go in with a sword (not very creative, i know). but with the new DLC coming out it gives me a reason to dive back into the game! it came out when there were alot of other games. October was a great month for gaming. gotta love the Single Player games amirite?

• Like 1