Im stuck on the 1st mission , HELP

MrMaximusHTO

It's been a long time since I played KZ2, but if I remember correctly the valve turning was kind of awkward. You had to hold R1 + L1 and do the turning motion with the controller, then let go of both buttons and do it again a few times.

Killzone 3 had an option to turn the motion nonsense off. KZ2 might also have that, Might be worth having a look at the settings.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

It's been a long time since I played KZ2, but if I remember correctly the valve turning was kind of awkward. You had to hold R1 + L1 and do the turning motion with the controller, then let go of both buttons and do it again a few times.

Killzone 3 had an option to turn the motion nonsense off. KZ2 might also have that, Might be worth having a look at the settings.

Im not getting any movement when i do anything with the controller and theres no way to disable it

10 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Iv tried that aswell 1f914.png

Have you checked the controller settings to see if the SIXAXIS function is enabled?

Also, just to clarify what I mean by resetting. I'm referring to using a paperclip on the small hole at the back of the DS3, located close to the center screw.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...