Kraven_15 - Backlog, Completion and General Updates

kraven_15

New games: 

Transformers: War fot Cybertron (ps3)

007 Blood Stone (ps3)

Time Crisis: Raging Storm (ps3)

Rayman Legends

Still going on this one... over half way now, which is good. Basically, the plan was to get it done with 100 days, which would be the equivilant of 2 golds per night. So far it's day 30 (pretty sure) and i'm almost at 5000 (i still need to finish 1 world of origins maps too). 

So, all going well, i should be done a month earlier than expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Last of Us

Started the online grind for last of us on ps3. Finished one dlc pack and up to week 6 day 5 for my first run through. Quite the grind as far as games required goes.

Rayman Legends

Still chipping away. Got another diamond trophy last night. Slowly but surely getting there.

Black ops

Going to have another go at shangri la soon... last zombie trophy left for that game. 

New games

Dark Souls 3

Metal Slug Anthology 

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Completed all the online trophies recently.  Only took an hour or two... very quick and easy.

Sonic Generations

Completed the ranked trophies so online is complete. Up to the final boss but havent tried him yet.

Last of Us 

Week 9 day 4...

All online dlc trophies completed as well. 

Rayman Legends

Still going... still

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

All online complete including the two dlc ones. Good to be done with the online

Edited by kraven_15

• 2 weeks later...

Rayman Legends

I am currently sitting at 5960 something points, which means in a day or two I will be done with this game. Even after 2 months or whatever of grinding away at the online challenges, I have to admit, it's quite fun. There's something very satisfying about nabbing a diamond trophy in an online challenge. Mind you, the ps4 version is much easier to do it due to the number of people playing but still, it's a solid feeling. Looking forward to getting the plat though.

Tokyo Jungle

Got the online trophy out the way... you never know with leaderboards and closures. It looks like an interesting game though... the concept is good anyway.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

We finished the onslaught coop trophies on hardcore last night. It was me and two mates who did it and even with horrible lag, it was still doable. I was actually quite surprised. I was the hang-back and respawn guy, usually equipped with either a sniper rifle or rocket launcher. Was quite a fun experience and now all the online trophies have been completed.

Next on the list will either uncharted 3's curator trophy, the rest of last of us or hardcorp uprising

Rayman Legends

Finally completed everything on this game. Took a total of 2 months to finish it. I quite like the way they did the different challenges each day / week. 

I dont think im going to bother with the other versions though.

Hard Corps Uprising

Started the coop online with a friend. Got to level 8 and the game disconnected. Very annoying. Another time i guess

Hard Corps Uprising

A very challenging but very fun game. Like most games, there seem to be patterns with enemies and bosses that once you've worked out, will make things infinitely easier. Tried arcade mode last night solo for the first time. I'm at level 8 at the moment... it's paused and waiting for me to return :)

I got to level 4 before wasting any continues, which I'm happy with for a first run. If I can maintain a decent weapon for long enough, the 100% might be doable... practice practice practice… this'll definitely be a worthy 100% to have for sure!

100% completion #148 

Giana Sisters: Dream Runners

I bought this game some time ago as I loved the first game, which was great and a real challenge. This one is very different though.

Very easy racing type game. Could be fun with people but solo I wouldn't spend more time than needed on it. I'd rather they release another simliar to the first of one

• 2 weeks later...

While waiting for an opportunity to do Hard Corps Uprising, I started Uncharted 3 remaster.

I gotta say, Uncharted is one of the greatest series ever. I love these games!

Finished Crushing run, 3/4 through the 4.15 hour speed run now and a couple of misc trophies to do after that... nothing drastic.

I'll leave brutal run until I do the first two though. Fantastic games. 

• 3 weeks later...

Uncharted 3 - plat #112

1L1c3365.png

Only brutal run to go.

Uncharted 4

Decided to start uncharted 4 following up the rest of the remakes.

Amazing! I'm up to chapter 19 now. Its not often that I stop midgame and pan around just to take in the scenery. It's great to see that they kept up with the same caliber of story and quality of gameplay as the first three.

Operation Flashpoint Red River

Finally getting onto the remainibg DLC trophies. We are 3 people doing it now and it's not as hard as i thought it would be. The main problem is freezing otherwise we'd be done. 

The game froze at 612k of 667k on our million run and 312k on our 334k run. It'll get done but its a bit annoying when it freezes

Hard Corps Uprising

Onlinecomplete ?

10L4de23b.png

Edited by kraven_15

• 4 weeks later...

Uncharted 4

Crushing - Crushing on U4 for me was probably the hardest of the uncharted games. A good challenge but often got caught out as I found enemies would flank from the sides.

Finished the speed run under 6 hours with a time of 5 hours 53 minutes... cut it pretty close.

Let the treasure clean up for down the track so I can play the story again when I get an uncharted craving.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Absolutely fantastic way send off for Drake... this series really is truly next level stuff.

Just finished all the survival missions on light. Will probably grind out some more on Moderate and upgrade all my weapons to level 3... the important ones anyway. I'm only at level 13 at the moment though so a ways to go.

Operation Flashpoint Red River

The freezing got too much for one of our members so we two remaining fellas will go from the remaining DLC trophies alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Twisted Metal

Recently finished the online section of Twisted Metal. The connection was pretty shoddy but it's all done. It's definitely not a 0.33% ultra rare plat, that's for sure.

I'm not really sure what to make of the campaign... I didn't realise what these characters were til i already started playing.

Uncharted 4

Level 30 on survival. 4 pistol upgrades left before i try out hard mode. 

• 2 weeks later...

New games

Dishonoured Death of an Outsider (ps4)

Red Faction Re-mars-tered (ps4)

Chime Sharp (ps4)

Uncharted 4

Level 50, beaten every level on crushing once.

I've decided to try and do the 3 stars solo. I know it's possible based on videos i've seen and it seems like a great challenge. 

New games

Bulletstorm (ps4) 

Yakuza (ps4)

Uncharted 4 - 3 star crushing survival solo run.

2/10 completed. Stage 1 and 6.

Stage 1 - very easy when levelled up

Stage 6 - not too bad. A lot of random elements that can throw off your time though.

Working on stage 2 next. 

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 15

With the comrades DLC servers closing in December, i decided to put uncharted 4 on the back burner til i finish comrades.

The good news is its nowhere near as bad as its made out to be in terms of difficulty. As long as you save your money and reach a certain part on the expansion which unlocks the new item shop, u can buy +25 strength items for 2100gil!! 

Couple this with a dragon whisper and 3 yoshimitsus, a 30% crafting upgrade and the tall sigil, and suddenly you have 4900 strength. I upgraded one item with 100% flame resistance as well. 

Basically, i became level 35 and coasted through level 90 quests with AI. Oh yes, everything was done with AI only (except the 4 comrades quests).

Now only the 999k watts to go.

Final Fantasy 15 - Comrades

Got the final trophy last night - 999k watts.

74Leb8db7.png

If you have enough gil, this is very easy as you can buy watts from the fisherman in Old Lesterium (or whatever the nane is).

I bought 200k for 90k gil and saved myself hoursof loading screens. I'm increasingly gald i didn't splurge on outfits and haircuts ?

• 2 weeks later...

New games:

Hitman GO

Lara Croft GO

Old Man Journey 

Uncharted 4 - continuing my  3 star crushing solo attempts.

So far have completed level 1, 2 and 6. Currently doing level 4. It's not particularly had but that boss is a pain to do consistently depending on where he teleports, where he spawns the dummies and also his infuriating extra guys that spawn. 

Once this is done, i think i'll try level 10

• 3 weeks later...

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Finally completed the million point run in one map on the DLC without it freezing. We did it with two people and two AI. If you use the right strategy, it's not very hard at all. 

Will probably get onto the final map to get the final trophy tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to getting this one done.

Edit:

51Lbf9401.png

VOD Master

Finished the 100% now. Very glad to get through this finally without freezing. Came close to blowing it a couple of times (the AI can be a bit silly with their decisions at times... a lot of the times) but we got through the whole DLC with just 2 of us. Great fun :D

Edited by kraven_15

• 2 weeks later...

Updates:

Uncharted 4:

Beat Stage 10 Survival DLC solo with 7 seconds to spare. Thankfully this level has a bit of leeway if you don't die leading up to the final boss wave because otherwise there was no way I could have got it. 5 stages done, 5 to go.

Currently working on Stage 8, easily the hardest of the stages. Once this is done though (eventually), that's the end of the boss waves and only levels 3, 5, 7 and 9 to go.

I figure the boss waves are the hardest, so if I got them done first, I'll be more motivated when the rest come.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2:

My friend and I are working on the coop missions again.

We completed Ultimate Ninja 2 (yes, with the wall glitch), which only leaves us UN1, UN3 and MN3 to go. I have MN3 done from some time ago when @Sergen was helping people out but I'm going to do it again because my mate hasn't done it yet... plus it'll be a good lead up into UN1. Every mission has been very rewarding. We're not the greatest, but we've managed ok so far. Finishing this off is our next mission. Same guy that I did Operation Flashpoint DLC with :)  Hopefully we'll take a crack at UN3 tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

New games:

Sonic Mania (ps4)

Sonic Forces (ps4)

Banner Saga 1 (ps4)

Street Fighter 5 (ps4)

With my internet down for a week or so, I've been doing some single player stuff.

Uncharted 4

1L61febd.png

Platinum trophy!

Finished up the plat for this one. Such an amazing series.  Just the final 2 DLC trophies left for 100%

Killzone Shadowfall 

Doing the campaign on hard. Up to stsge 7 of 10. Great game. I hope to 100% all the killzones eventually

• 2 weeks later...

Killzone: Shadowfall

40L9b48f5.png

I finished Elite mode the other day. Very intense difficulty... 3 lives, no checkpoints in levels , hard difficulty.  

Slow and steady was the way here but considering, most levels only took a couple of tries. Except level 2... i dont know why, but level 2 was balls.

2 trophies left now, one for finishing with no deaths (only level 9 left) and 100% collectables (level 8, 9, 10) and done!!

Will most likely continue with the uncharted 4 solo challenge in between ninja gaiden sigma 2 coop with my mate. Only UN1, UN3 and MN4 to go.