Trophy question

Stargazer2600

So I completed the game and been using the cases menu to go through and just dust up the collectibles. There are however two trophies i am curious about

Roscoe And Friends
Kill at least one bad guy with every gun.

Magpie
Find and inspect 95% of all clues.

My question is, If I continue to collect things through the cases menu, will progress in those trophies count? or do I need to restart a whole new game from fresh for those two trophies?

Hi,

i know you can go back and get roscoe and friends trophy through case select, i did it myself, missed the pistol that Cole starts the game with

as for the 95% Clues, not too sure as i got that through my main playthrough, someone else should be able to confirm though.

hope this helps

I completed the game without those two trophies as well. I used the cases menu to go back and finish them up. So to answer your question, yes progress for those trophies count if you use the case menu. Restarting a whole new game is not needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EAGLEIYZ said:

I completed the game without those two trophies as well. I used the cases menu to go back and finish them up. So to answer your question, yes progress for those trophies count if you use the case menu. Restarting a whole new game is not needed.

got em, was only missing the 2 weapon kills and got magpi on the next case I did lol