Sony to Release Official Figurines

Van-Helsings

31 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

That moment when someone doesn't realize that games like BOTW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and other Switch titles, do in fact have a season pass currently...

DLC isn't a problem as long as you're intelligent enough to realize that it's optional, not mandatory.

Oh right... Have not realized yet, you are right! ? Have not paid attention to what happenned to the Switch and its games. Still, even before Switch, there were no season passes... At least that I have been aware of.

Edited by Caju_94

22 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Oh right... Have not realized yet, you are right! 1f602.png Have not paid attention to what happenned to the Switch and its games. Still, even before Switch, there were no season passes... At least that I have been aware of.

There has been DLC on the Wii U as well. I can't think of many examples, but Mario Kart 8 most definitely had DLC before the Switch version.

5 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

How many are there in total?

If I counted correct 160, not counting the exclusives (like gold and silver Mario and the gold Mega Man).

Also not counting non-figurine ones (like cards and cereal box).

On 24/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

GAME and GameStop were different companies ;) .

Trivia:

GameStop was in talks to buy the GAME stores in Portugal and Spain, but as far as I know the deal didn't go through. The retailer ended up closing all stores, because they were in debt and as a result major publishers started to refuse to stock them with new titles. A few friends of mine that worked there told me that the company was being investigated by the Portuguese government for tax evasion. I guess that might have been a reason for GameStop to pull out of the deal.

Yeah I'm aware that they are different companies ?

But Gamestop is doing the distribution in North American and GAME is doing European territories...

Edited by JavaNext