Remove DLC AD?

derrickd111

Everytime I transition to a new place or even use the map the game has to remind me over and over again that I should buy the latest DLC (The Hidden Ones).  I can easily decline it each time it comes up, but is anyway I can give Ubisoft the message that I'll never want it (or at least if I do I'LL find it myself)?

So is this the future for AAA games? Soon will ads have to be shown in front of people's faces whenever they load up a specific page in a game or open an item/utility? Or how about those money grabbers in F2P games where if you sit through a bunch of ads you are then awarded with in-game currency? I'm quite surprised EA didn't do this with Battlefront 2.

Surely Ubisoft could've added a 'Do not show me this again' option? :rolleyes:

Comparing it to F2P mobile games seem a bit unfair, as those games show ads that don't aren't even remotely related to the game you are playing, while AC:O is just showing ads for its own DLC...This has been happening for a while too like whenever you go in COD MP, it reminds you of their season pass etc. so it's not like it's a new feature or anything.