Platinum questions

Deluziion90

I'm a huge fan of Dragon ball(z/gt/super) but was wondering how gameplay works as I didn't have the time for the beta.

Multiple questions and big thanks if anyone could help me out.

- I bought tekken 7 and sucked extreme as the combo's were way to hard for me. -> Does this game have those insane combo's as well or is it pretty doable

Duc0o21.jpg

This is just an example from tekken 7. No way in my life I could do some of these things

I'm asking because of: Before Creation Comes Destruction...
Practice - Complete 200 Different Combo Challenges.

- Regarding grinding. As I was looking through Powerpyx his list I noticed 1 trophy:

Set for Life
Acquire 20,000,000 Zeni throughout the course of playing.

He created a guide: http://www.powerpyx.com/dragon-ball-fighterz-fastest-zeni-farming-method/

While reading through this I noticed the following sentence " The trophy / achievement “Set for Life” requires you to earn 20,000,000 Zeni total. To get this much money it will take 3773 matches or roughly 188 hours with this method. Note: you don’t have to keep all the money in your inventory, you are allowed to spend it (so if you spent 19 million the trophy pops when you get another 1 million).  "

So for the rest of the list it seems super easy but are we looking at a minimum of 100-200 hours platinum?

We are all thankful that there's no "win 10 ranked in a row" stuff. But seriously who in the blue hell thought of making a trophy for getting 20 million zeni!? The only way this game can be salvaged is if the developers decide to do something like players get 10x the zeni after every match during weekends. But I seriously doubt it.

Also, in regards to the amount of matches that it will take to get the platinum, that all depends on whether you win every single match. So unless you're a god when it comes to ranked matches in this game (not Beerus), then it will take a lot longer.