Multiplayer boosting partners

Svennom

Hey guys!

So I actually decided try and go for platinum for Brotherhood after playing the last time, 6 or 7 years ago. A friend of mine recommended this site to me so I'm a first time user. I have every single offline trophy but the online trophy's I haven't been able to get. I've platinumed every single AC so far that I've played and I really want to add this one to my collection. So are there any gamers out there that also want to go hunting online please let me know. The more people, the better. Also I live in Europe, in Belgium. We'll need to decide when we'll meet each other online. So drop a comment or message me on PSN, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and do some hunting :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible, for like me and my brother play togheter ac brotherhood MP and leach of one another only the two of us, or does it need the 6 players to be able to play? I did AC 2 100% and now im doing AC brotherhood but online trophies are a bit dificult since the game was released 8 years ago.

8 minutes ago, fsf5000 said:

Is it possible, for like me and my brother play togheter ac brotherhood MP and leach of one another only the two of us, or does it need the 6 players to be able to play? I did AC 2 100% and now im doing AC brotherhood but online trophies are a bit dificult since the game was released 8 years ago.

There is a trophy guide on this very website specifically for the Abstergo Employee of the Month Trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1130-assassins-creed-brotherhood-abstergo-employee-of-the-month-guide

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:46 PM, Highpark_united said:

Isn’t this the PS4 version? Which means no online trophies. Also am surprised this trend hasn’t been closed yet 

If no-one reports it then how are the mods expected to know about it. We surely can't be expected to see every singe thread.

Locked now though.