See here for trophy tips

Bizzy_Montana_

Hey there everyone :)

I have just 100%ed this game.

In my opinion, this one was actually fun!

I suggest you use the standard 4-way shot. I tried the laser first, but I've come to realize that the spread fire of the 4-way gun fits much better to my playstile.

Make sure to collect the "L U C K Y" letters, these are dropped by destroying the groups of green/purple ships. Having collected all of these letters nets you a massive bonus once you have beaten the boss of the level. I think that this bonus does even increase by 50k points for each level.

As for the HS mode, the score you are required to reach is 250k. That being said, I was able to get this score by completing the first level.

Destroy everything you see, collect said letters and beat the level without dying. This should bump up your score to around 255k after the first level.

Just as a side note: I did not charge my shots at all, I was mashing square all the time.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

When the angel wings item shows up, take it. Do not shoot until it leaves.

After this, the next one will have a Japanese Kanji character on it. Take it, then fire at will. While this one is in play, everything you kill drops P items. Grab all the Ps even if you're fully powered up. This increases the difficulty a bit, so enemies that shoot destructible bullets will fire more & that means you can get more blue gems.