Can anyone with SFV help me to get large Barroth ?

Nucle377

Okay I found out what needs to be done:

"If you’ve got access to a Street Fighter 5 save file yourself all you’ll need to do is head to the Gathering Hall and post the quest. It has to be the Gathering Hall as it’s actually counted as a Challenge Quest despite being a limited-time event. Chat to the arena managing lady and check her challenge quests to get the quest set up and posted.

The quest is called “Down the Dark, Muddy Path” and it challenges you to Slay a Barroth. It’s a three-star quest, so it’s relatively accessible. There is a catch, however, and that’s that this Barroth is giant – several times the size of a regular one."

https://www.vg247.com/2018/02/16/monster-hunter-world-street-fighter-event-quest-get-ryu-armor-hadouken-shoryuken-emotes-bonus-items/

I will try if that works and if it does, I will post the Session ID here. This way, others can join as well without the need of us adding each other etc.

Okay I got it running... but I saw that it is a 2 player only quest so others can't really join haha. Will add @Nucle377 then soon.

Still, the session ID is 3NaCuhdjZxaH

Because it is possible that I might run that quest multiple times today for the lulz.

Also I'm gonna suck because the Switchaxe isn't available for this Challenge Quest and I'm VERY BAD with all the other weapons :D

Those that join the session via the ID, just go to the Gathering Hub. I will probably put it up there multiple times during the next hour or two.