Power Leveling Exploit

FielVeredus

I use this to max out my all stat beside speech, along with max Warfare, Sword, Mace (Useful for pacifist PT) and Barehand. (I got mace from bandit at the start of Homecoming quest)

I am at Level 18 and just at the mission Homecoming. waiting to get some more speech level to get Level 20 (Cap)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhgF2xIwsKA

Basically do what the video do, answer the looter as in video and lure him to the spot in the clip, he will have a chance (around 25%) to stuck and glitch. now you can use your weapon of choice along with barehand hit him , he will not die and will not respond anything. Dont go into character menu or the glitch will out. So you at least have 1 weapon + barehand max out with this. 

If you want to go far than this and max out another one (like I do). Save after you are done with your first weapon + barehand max out now go into menu and switch to the weapon of choice, he will fled to the exit. before he exit the map, he will get stuck a bit on some of wood at the exit. you have to stand in his way and try to hit him with your weapon so you are not push out. he will glitch out and repeat the process, this is tricky and may take multiple tried but it will be done after dozen of trying.:)

This is not killing anyone so you are not count against killing someone and void the pacifist trophy. this will save you ton of time try to farm those stat later on. and ofc make your life much easier because you will have > 200 weight limit on your toon.

It is nice thing to do while waiting for a proper guide if you are looking for 1 PT platinum. I got this done and put this game to wait them fix save and lockpick + wait for guide.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Anybody can advise how to max agility now? I am at the end of the game so this method is not accessible, people are not floating in the river also so i cannot punch them.

What would be the fastest way?

Bernard is not teaching anymore at Rattay arena.

UPD: Nevermind, captain Bernard is actually there from 15:00 to 17:00 even after main story. For agi practice with short sword, for strength with long/axe/mace. Takes about an hour of with wooden shortsword practice to get from 15 to 20.

Edited by Hartgroove

So far i tried

* fist-fighting the guy in Rattay (fist fight quest you can repeat)

* chocking people in Sassau monastery (stealth goes up pretty quick, but not agility)

* killing animals with sabre and punching them with bare fists

* Doing bow contest quest in Ledetccko

* Drop unconscious people in the river, but they do not float anymore

I could not level agility even 1 level from 15 to 16 with all this.

UPD: Nevermind, captain Bernard is actually there from 15:00 to 17:00 even after main story. For agi practice with short sword, for strength with long/axe/mace.

Edited by Hartgroove
  • Like 1