NashtyMouse

Any missables??

3 posts in this topic

Thinking about starting this tonight, but cant find any trophy info online. To the people with the platinum, are there any missables??

thanks!

Edited by NashtyMouse

I'm struuggling with finding the last collectible but I have all the other trophies. The one trophy that might be missable is My Enemy's Enemy but I don't want to go into details because of spoilers. I would advise getting this as soon as you encounter the bear. This is pretty early in the game. 

Then again, I'm not sure about Hide & Seek. I also got this one when I had the option to do so. I'm not sure if the other Fes will wait for you indefinitely. You'll know when to do this when you get there. 

Seconded about My Enemy's Enemy. I had to go back and get it in a new playthrough but it is really near the start, so I was able to go straight there and get it in about 15 minutes, not the end of the world if you do miss it. 

Again with Hide & Seek, it just seemed natural to do it so I wasn't really thinking about the trophy until it popped, so not entirely sure if it is missable. Basically when you see some creatures that look like your character climb a tree so you can see where they're hiding, then catch them. Once you've got them all the trophy pops.