Hey Arnold

wolf723

Hey Arnold was one of my favorite show back when Nickelodeon was good along with Rocket Power and Jimmy Neutron. 

I remember getting home from school turning on the tv and watching these shows.

Anyone else watched and enjoyed Hey Arnold?

Hey_Arnold_by_Hey_Arnold_Fans.jpg

Edited by wolf723

Yeah! I loved that football head. The only episode I know I've seen the most is the one where the school goes to the amusement park and arnold gets stuck on the roller coaster randomly. I only got to watch it when I was somewhere else, because my house never had cable :P

• Like 1

Yeah! I loved that football head. The only episode I know I've seen the most is the one where the school goes to the amusement park and arnold gets stuck on the roller coaster randomly. I only got to watch it when I was somewhere else, because my house never had cable :P

That's a good episode

It used to be on Netflix! I hope it still is, that would make my day week life.... less productive!

Just repeat episodes over here. they have a season a year I think.

I have been wanting to buy the Complete 3 Seasons( I think )  on ebay 

Cool, here in the USA is no longer running

reruns are still on in the USA one of the channels has a 90's flashback at like 1 or 2 am on the weekend and they air it with other shows like all that and kennan and kel among other old stand bys

Edited by mundial1345
  • Like 1

reruns are still on in the USA one of the channels has a 90's flashback at like 1 or 2 am on the weekend and they air it with other shows like all that and kennan and kel among other old stand bys

Thanks, I didn't know that

Another cool episode is "Sid's Revenge" Sid planned a revenge on principal Wartz, using a voodoo doll made out of soap xD:D

That is a cool episode i also enjoyed "Ghost Train" , "Heat" and "Snow' episodes

• Like 1