Elder Dragons investigations

Nucle377

Whenever you unlock an investigation, the targets it has will be a random selection of the monsters found in the zone it was unlocked in.

If you want a Kushala Daora investigation for example, then just play on Ancient Forest or Elder's Recess until it gives you one. I'm not sure if there's a way to force a specific monster, though.

22 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Whenever you unlock an investigation, the targets it has will be a random selection of the monsters found in the zone it was unlocked in.

If you want a Kushala Daora investigation for example, then just play on Ancient Forest or Elder's Recess until it gives you one. I'm not sure if there's a way to force a specific monster, though.

Great system, nothing to say. Grind for another grind. Teostra is also spawn in Elder's Recess location too. So, basically i need to kill everything in order to randomly get a task for the monster that I need. How stupid it is.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Nucle377

I'd suggest joining one online (Nergigante would be best) and gathering all the tracks you can. As soon as you have your own, you can keep them coming by just stalking the monster for a while until you get a few Investigations...they won't all be Elder Dragons, but there's a good chance some of them will be.