AC: Origins Hidden Ones DLC Trophy Glitch :(

MrBork6

So I was hoping someone could help me. I recently completed the Hidden Ones DLC in all its entirety. I mean, I did absolutely everything. 
The trophy 'New Recruits' did not unlock for me. Even some of DLC trophies I earned seemed like they struggled to unlock. I know others were having these issues as well. I did some research and tried all the solutions, only for nothing to work. I wish I could replay the missions, only that's not an option. The only idea I have is to play the game again on New Game Plus. Although I'm not sure if you can even access the DLC in the New Game Plus. I don't know. Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated! It's a very special game to me and I want nothing more than to 100% it. 
Thank you. 

On 2/28/2018 at 4:51 PM, MrBork6 said:

So I was hoping someone could help me. I recently completed the Hidden Ones DLC in all its entirety. I mean, I did absolutely everything. 
The trophy 'New Recruits' did not unlock for me. Even some of DLC trophies I earned seemed like they struggled to unlock. I know others were having these issues as well. I did some research and tried all the solutions, only for nothing to work. I wish I could replay the missions, only that's not an option. The only idea I have is to play the game again on New Game Plus. Although I'm not sure if you can even access the DLC in the New Game Plus. I don't know. Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated! It's a very special game to me and I want nothing more than to 100% it. 
Thank you. 

16 minutes ago, Dragonxlave said:

I got the same glitch on 'New Recruits'.

Cant find any solution.

Maybe a New Game+ run would work, since you'd have the chance to do it again.

Just go straight for the DLC side content and finish those missions again.

Might work. :hmm:

Edited by ERICVOLTAGE

10 hours ago, ERICVOLTAGE said:

Maybe a New Game+ run would work, since you'd have the chance to do it again.

Just go straight for the DLC side content and finish those missions again.

Might work. :hmm:

I tried this last night but again no trophy.

Thats somehow frustrating.

Hi! There are a lot of glitches with this DLC, lost like 4 or 5 hours because of them. All of the following happened to me.

I'll start with your troubles with New Recruits, but given your thread title, I might as well do a quick recap of what can go wrong on this DLC, might help others... All this glitches are documented.

1) I had the same problem and didn't get New Recruits first time. What I did to pop it (and Surgical Strikes also) was to start a New Game +, rush through the beginning, skip cinematics, leave Siwa as soon as I could, then go back to play The Hidden Ones. It's rather fast. I played the main story in mission level order to get Surgical Strikes, then did the missions for New Recruits. It popped.

First playthrough, I had mixed the two (first of main, first of recruits, then finish main, then back to recruits), figured maybe that was the cause.

2) For Surgical Strikes: see above. Moreover, this time I made sure I did differently something (trying not to spoil anything there): at one point, you have to visually identify a target who dresses like some of their henchmen.

First playthrough, I dropped the target from afar with my Predator bow on an educated guess, then made the identification while confirming the kill. Second time, I made sure to have the game confirm I had identified said target before assassinating them. Maybe that helped.

3) For Prison Break: make sure you turn Enemies Auto Scale OFF [and that you rescue Rebels, of course (civilians don't count)]. If it doesn't work and you're sure you freed more than 20, leave the game (close app) then restart and free some more. Should pop.

4) Wall of the Ruler: sometimes a target character goes missing, Senu won't find them, nada. Fast travel or cycle day and night, they will come back.

5) While going around in a certain pyramid and solving a very simple puzzle, you might have trouble getting on a platform that's roughly shoulder level. That's because it's supposed to be lower. Reload checkpoint.

Edited by KennethMcCormick
typo