Hey, just a quick introduction!

LostLunar

Hello! Welcome. I don't have a lot to add. The games I'd think to advise have already been stated. But I'm really interested in A Way Out for story driven narrative. Its just not out yet. So I dont know if its worth recommending. It looks v. promising.

I run some community events on this site. If you want to participate you are welcome to. The next one starts April 1st and goes to mid May. Mine aren't very formal or hardcore so they might work with your college schedule. The short version is you commit to finishing three games in the timeframe. Mostly it just creates a good place for people to talk about what they are playing with an interested audience. If you want more info let me know. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 8:39 AM, 2G53 said:

Hello! Welcome. I don't have a lot to add. The games I'd think to advise have already been stated. But I'm really interested in A Way Out for story driven narrative. Its just not out yet. So I dont know if its worth recommending. It looks v. promising.

I run some community events on this site. If you want to participate you are welcome to. The next one starts April 1st and goes to mid May. Mine aren't very formal or hardcore so they might work with your college schedule. The short version is you commit to finishing three games in the timeframe. Mostly it just creates a good place for people to talk about what they are playing with an interested audience. If you want more info let me know. 

Hi, thanks so much for saying hi and for letting me know about your event! I have been looking forward to the release of A Way Out for ages now haha cant wait to play it. Your event sounds great and Id love to know more about it ?

Information is in the link below. There are various Spring related categories. You'd pick games you own to fit three of them. If you finish, I'll send you an event badge with your profile name on it. You can see my signature for samples. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about the event or just how to work the website etc. No pressure to join, if its not for you or youre too busy, it won't hurt my feelings. Best wishes and again, welcome to PSNP. 

• Like 1