Wake Up Glitch**

LegionOfSparta

I read on a Trophy guide that it had been patched but at some point during my playthrough the game glitched and put me on nightmare all i had to do was the final part of the game and then I had the platinum so i just wanted to let it be known the glitch is still possible unfortunately i dont know how i did it but figured id let people know anyways

• Like 1

If that's true and there is a way with getting away with just beating the final part on nightmare that would be great as it makes an already easy game even easier. Also I think there is a glitch similar to what you were talking about that only works for the ps4 version so are you talking about the vita version 

• 1 month later...

I've just played this using the glitch but even the glitch is glitchy.  I saved & reloaded at the final save point, saved again & made sure it said NIGHTMARE, but the trophy never popped when I completed the game.

I reloaded the final save again & finished once more, & the trophy popped this time.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/1/2022 at 10:55 AM, Yuber6969 said:

Couldn't you just play on Version 1.00 and still take advantage of the glitch?

Did u try it? I have the NA version so couldn't benefit from the 1.04 glitch as the game is updated to last version, but I was able to download to v 1.00 but it seems the save/load nightmare glitch doesn't change my save so did it work for u on 1.00?

On 12/11/2022 at 11:32 PM, MohameDina9192 said:

Did u try it? I have the NA version so couldn't benefit from the 1.04 glitch as the game is updated to last version, but I was able to download to v 1.00 but it seems the save/load nightmare glitch doesn't change my save so did it work for u on 1.00?

I didn't try it. The game wasn't hard though IMO, so you should be okay doing it the legit way.