Human/vampire decisions (Chapter 2)

Midnightwards666

Hello,

I have read many guides on this game. I think the one on this site is good. However, the recommendation to save at chapter 3 and return once you've finished a human or vampire playthrough (depending on which order you do it), has anybody used it and had success with it? I'm not doubting it, but right at the end of chapter 2, you have to make a decision to retreat or fight some enemies, also at same time as you fight the two creatures from hell. I personally fought them... and according to a Steam guide, this was a decision of a vampire. Will this affect my chances of earning the human trophy? Or is anyone able to confirm it won't make any difference?

• 1 year later...

The point-of-no-return to create/back-up a game save would be during your first time in Godskeep. There you will find Blood Fox tied up to a stake and Sir Andrej berating her. DO NOT approach or talk to her not until after making a manual save and exit the game to make a back-up for the "opposite choices/path" trophy... well you all know the rest...

As for Sir Andrej's torch side-quest, you can always return to Godskeep anytime to light up the torches for as long as you haven't interacted or spoken to Andrej about the job, you'll be fine.  I got to play the quest even after saving Sonia from being a prisoner in Pikehold.

Edited by eispan71
  • Like 1