Looks Awesome!

lunateena

"Flynn & Freckles is a third-person view, single player game with a great amount of exploration and combat. As Flynn we'll need to deal with a series of platforms, puzzles and fight against loads of enemies. F&F gives us the opportunity to enjoy, once again, of a 3D platformer game, old school 90's style, with a renewed artistic and technical approach, and all of it revolved around a fantastic pirate setting."

TRAILER 1:

TRAILER 2:

Edited by lunateena
added second trailer

6 hours ago, lunateena said:

"Flynn & Freckles is a third-person view, single player game with a great amount of exploration and combat. As Flynn we'll need to deal with a series of platforms, puzzles and fight against loads of enemies. F&F gives us the opportunity to enjoy, once again, of a 3D platformer game, old school 90's style, with a renewed artistic and technical approach, and all of it revolved around a fantastic pirate setting."

TRAILER 1:

TRAILER 2:

Yeah, that 90s style fur-sure!! May check it out :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah....it's not....

Just as a warning to any prospective buyers (of which I will assume there are not many) it is REALLY low budget and poorly programmed. The platforming is very unresponsive yet often the game will require you to make some jumps that you can only just barely make and it isn't improved by the double jump you get a bit later on as it just extends that range. 

Anyway just to potentially save me playing any further is there any backtracking or Chapter Select post-game to collect any totems I may have missed? Fairly sure I missed one or two earlier on yet the game seems to be quite linear progression wise.