Ptolemy Statues

They only count towards Ubisofts little club completion that's entirely separate from the in-game trophy list. As for the trophy, no. You are free to ignore them or reap them for easy experience as you come across them, but don't think you need to break your back finding them all if you really don't want to unless you want to get more Uplay (or whatever) rewards.

2 minutes ago, iamjax said:

They only count towards Ubisofts little club completion that's entirely separate from the in-game trophy list. As for the trophy, no. You are free to ignore them or reap them for easy experience as you come across them, but don't think you need to break your back finding them all if you really don't want to unless you want to get more Uplay (or whatever) rewards.

Ah, thanks for that.  I have destroyed some because they're just there and all that.  But glad to know I don't actually need to worry about them.  I just wondered as the guide didn't even mention them, saying that I should ignore them or anything like that, so figured, I'd ask to make sure :D