Another dlc incoming

Be truthful this has peed me off. Im basically bored of this game now played it enough times with all the runs and now they want us to play the same levels again but even more times as each outfit :/. Shantae and the pirate curse was so much better why couldn't that be the one with all the dlc X^D

Edited by gamerrob25

oh not again please , if that continue this game cost me 20 euros +10+10+20+ next dlc + next dlc = 120 euros? omg no please...

Oh it'"s normal in the world i live... yeah totally normal to see that.

we are stealed , the money we have , they steal us , by sell a game is not complete and trowing 1500000 dlc later.

THE TARGET is the money we have... and it's going to succes because have some people like me , buying this steal dlc pack.

so i am sure it's not the last dlc , more are coming later... omg no , friend to the end very hard and now that? i am bored... 

16 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

so i am sure it's not the last dlc , more are coming later... omg no , friend to the end very hard and now that? i am bored... 

They've said on their Facebook page that the game is winding down so i believe this may be their last one, and an Ultimate Edition is going to be released with all dlc shortly

Friends to the End is tough but not impossible, i consider myself an average gamer and i still managed it...

I'm in for more DLC, but the trophies are a bit... meh! I already completed the game more than often enough, and now there are 3 more "get all screens" trophies?! That means a least 6 more playthroughs... yay... :P

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 4:12 AM, ShadowStefan said:

I'm in for more DLC, but the trophies are a bit... meh! I already completed the game more than often enough, and now there are 3 more "get all screens" trophies?! That means a least 6 more playthroughs... yay... :P

Yeah, I hope that's a joke or something. I could understand a speedrun for each mode, but requiring 100% and a 100% speedrun is a little much. WayForward has always had good/fair trophies, so I'm surprised they'd include something so tedious.

Maybe it'll be like FttE, where the levels are linear and the items are easy to collect along the way.

Edited by Cassylvania

17 hours ago, minnaha said:

i hope it will be last dlc,

but i can not find it in stroe

when i can buy it on stroe?

As stated before their Facebook page says sometime in Spring and also that they're winding down the game meaning it may be their last dlc considering that there will be an ultimate edition coming soon