Will there ever be a chance to play this on PS4?

DefendTheRAW_NL

On 18-3-2018 at 7:42 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Considering how they still haven't released Persona 3 FES as a PS2 classic on the system which would be relativity simple, I highly doubt they would go through the effort of porting Persona 4 Golden. Besides, we don't need every game to have a PS4 port. It's okay for some games to stay exclusive.

While it's true that we don't need that, I would probably really like playing Persona 4 (Golden) again on my PS4 :P. I wouldn't mind it if it never happens, though, and I'd probably prefer P3FES. Best thing would be some kind of remake of Revelations: Persona, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment, though :lol:.

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

While it's true that we don't need that, I would probably really like playing Persona 4 (Golden) again on my PS4 :P. I wouldn't mind it if it never happens, though, and I'd probably prefer P3FES. Best thing would be some kind of remake of Revelations: Persona, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment, though :lol:.

I mean I certainly wouldn't turn down the chance to play it on PS4, but I'd prefer it if the PS4 stopped poaching all of the Vita's exclusives. :P They already remade Persona 1 and 2 for the PSP; they were originally PS1 games.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Let's be fair.

Truly best thing would be Nocturne xD

I wouldn't mind Nocturne either, no :lol:.

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

They already remade Persona 1 and 2 for the PSP; they were originally PS1 games.

Weren't those just ''simple'' ports? I mean actualy remakes, that'd be amazing. I know the chances of that happening is pretty much null but I'd really like that to happen :lol:.

Edited by Lucas

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Weren't those just ''simple'' ports? I mean actualy remakes, that'd be amazing. I know the chances of that happening is pretty much null but I'd really like that to happen :lol:.

Nope, they were full-blown remakes. There are lots of differences between the original games back on PS1 and the PSP versions. A lot better in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Nope, they were full-blown remakes. There are lots of differences between the original games back on PS1 and the PSP versions. A lot better in my opinion.

Huh, guess the chances of another remake happening are even smaller than null then :lol:. ( :hmm: ?)

21 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, they never released it on the EU PSN store. It's on the NA PSN store, though. You can buy the game and download it to your PS3 if you have a NA account. They get the superior versions of PS1/PS2 games anyway, so it's worth doing.

Thanks for the tip! Will create a NA account soon! :D

• Like 1