Butterfly Expert

JNSpradlin

So i couldn't find anything concrete on this, but you have to have all 13 butterflies on you when you get the last one.  I died once and just continued on, got all 13 butterflies, said 12 when I beat the game, and didn't get the trophy.  I had to run through again and load a previous save if I died.

Edited by JNSpradlin
Fixed title to correct trophy

The game can glitch quite bad near the end

I had a save in that last save room, and when I loaded it up it said I had 11, even though I had collected 12 and saved afterwards. 

Another odd thing was the Squeek Toy was in my inventory, yet I knew I gave it to him

Anyway, I figure it was a glitch, so carried on, got boogeyman butterfly, completed game and said I only collected 12 flies and 8 survivors

Im like, wtf, so I reloaded the last save and began to experiment. I went back to Bro survivor room, he wasnt there, but somehow I had the toy

So I clicked on it in the inventory and it disappeared, ok, now thats odd

I then went to where I got the 12th fly from, the crib. Some reason I could examine it, so I examined it but nothing happened, except my inventory said 12 flies like it should

I then completed the game and everything worked

So my game had glicthed Bro and the 12th fly, to unglitch them I had to press X on the Squeek toy, and examine the Cot once more

I had no idea how this happened, I just loaded up the save after a few days. Whenever I load up that save I have to do thay same thing to fix it

All I can think off is too many save files, perhaps in similar locations can glitch one another........ 

Did u experience something like this? 

2 hours ago, optimusmart said:

All I can think off is too many save files, perhaps in similar locations can glitch one another........ 

Did u experience something like this? 

My one death where I continued was near the beginning, so I dont know fully what happened.  I just know that I had 12 at the end when I collected 13.