Blocking content from specific forums

Hi,

Recently I've seen a few topics spoiling important part of games in the title of the topic and this is becoming frustrating so I'd like to know if there is a way to block content from a specific forum so people like me who don't like being spoiled don't risk being spoiled by careless people. 

If this is not the case it would be a cool feature to add to the site. I'm coming on this site to have fun, read threads that are interesting and use the trophy guides but I'm certainly not here to be spoiled my favourite games and blocking the topic creator isn't a reliable solution either since other members could create similar threads.

• Like 1

Possibly one of the Mods can stress how to use "spoiler" tags in the "New Members Please Read" post for when someone posts information that might give away secrets in a game.  

I know it can be irritating to be reading a post and then suddenly be given the solution to a puzzle/level/fight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Possibly one of the Mods can stress how to use "spoiler" tags in the "New Members Please Read" post for when someone posts information that might give away secrets in a game.  

I know it can be irritating to be reading a post and then suddenly be given the solution to a puzzle/level/fight.

The problem isn't even that they are spoiling in their post, they are directly spoiling in the title of their thread :P If it was just about specific posts I'd just be careful and not go on a specific forum but I can't escape this... 

1 minute ago, itachi-destroyer said:

The problem isn't even that they are spoiling in their post, they are directly spoiling in the title of their thread :P If it was just about specific posts I'd just be careful and not go on a specific forum but I can't escape this... 

Oh!  Well, got nothing to help with that. ?