Another misspelled trophy description

Smashero

8 minutes ago, Mazdafreak_CA said:

They might be called cyrstals in the game who knows. When the game is released and they mentions crystals then it'll be misspelled. Can't be sure until then.

Let's wait and see then ;). Actually this game looks pretty good! And after beating "Mother Russia Bleeds" I would really like to play some beat'em up again.

Graphics a bit similar to "Dust: An Elysian Tail" don't you think? And the title ;).

Trophy list also seems to be not really challenging, unless finding all cYRstals ;), chests and leveling up will not be too complicated.

Edited by Smashero

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Spoiler

2018_03_23_07h21_45.png

I saw that but the Kickstarter was ran way back in 2015. If it is a misspelling though, Playstation should have caught them before the list got published. Anyways, the game got greenlit through Steam. They are probably using some money from that to hire someone to port the game because it was announced for Switch too. It is a Unity Engine game so it will probably come to most platforms and should be easy to port.

1 hour ago, skateak said:

I saw that but the Kickstarter was ran way back in 2015. If it is a misspelling though, Playstation should have caught them before the list got published. Anyways, the game got greenlit through Steam. They are probably using some money from that to hire someone to port the game because it was announced for Switch too. It is a Unity Engine game so it will probably come to most platforms and should be easy to port.

I don't think they get money from getting Greenlit, they just get to put the game up in the Steam store when it's completed. Actually, pretty sure they gotta pay to put stuff up for Greenlight.