2-10 No-Damage / Grim

visighost

I'm totally stumped on the no-damage and grim 2-10, missile launcher or not. I've come very close, usually by a combination of shield-freeze-nuke-whatever power-ups spawn, but couldn't clinch it. Any tips would be welcome!

(Also didn't manage Survival 500k or Nukefism, though I've come close on Nukefism (74k!). Playing solo on Vita...)

• Like 1

Hi. You need to enable perks on quests, regeneration is the best choice here. I don't know if perks works on this level, though. The strategy is to focus on one spider at a time, and make the smaller ones your priority. 

I don't know if I'll get 500k on the Vita version as my left stick is a little loose, I was about 36k left once. I guess I'll need to buy another Vita for that trophy.

I also need 75k points in nuke mode, but that down to luck, I'm confident I will get it eventually.

Edited by Deceptrox

Thanks for the reply. There's no perks to be gained on the No-Damage run, otherwise there would be ways to cheese it with regeneration... I haven't yet managed to reach a point where regeneration is useful on the grim run though. I've been using the "focus on one spider at a time" trick, but to no avail.

It is better to do the no-damage run on quests on normal difficulty. On grim you only need to beat the level regardless of your health, there is no reward for beating the level unscathed on grim or any other difficulty aside from one trophy (which is easier to be achieved playing on normal).

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure, but on the PS3 version I think I got a chance to choose a perk about half way (or past it) of this challenge. Anyway, the rocket launcher is the best choice to beat this challenge unscathed due to the splash damage. Good luck.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 2 years later...
On 29.7.2018 at 3:28 AM, Deceptrox said:

I'm not sure, but on the PS3 version I think I got a chance to choose a perk about half way (or past it) of this challenge. Anyway, the rocket launcher is the best choice to beat this challenge unscathed due to the splash damage. Good luck.

I've tried a lot and finally made it with the rocket launcher
while trying there were occasionally many power ups and bombs appearing, which lead me to the level 2 perk upgrade

as you can see it was here on the vita version, but really rare, maybe in 5% or less

good luck!