Episode 5 Discussion

So, another Season has passed! What did you guys think of episode 5? Personally, I freaking loved it! It was such a roller coaster and I was surprised many times. I ended up with the villain joker, you? I think this may be one of my favorite iterations of Batman ever; Telltale has done a phenomenal job. Feel free to leave some of the big decisions you made down below but be sure to conceal spoilers. To conclude, THERE'D BETTER BE A SEASON 3! 

I did like most of this, I think the only thing they could have improved on is the whole last scene with Alfred, the options presented weren't the best at explaining what you might ask of Alfred.  So I let him go, yet the problem is just that, he got upset that I didn't let him speak his final words.  So really, what the hell was up with that? I mean, Alfred could have still explained why he was leaving, left final words regardless.

Other than that, did like this episode, the fight with Harley and Joker was cool, and then the little fight with Joker afterwards was also neat.  Also yes, I did take on Tiffany as my protege.  I just hope Jim will be fine in the end x.x

• Like 1