(Fixed) Unobtainable 100% after Patch

4/3/2018 Raiders of the Broken Planet received a Patch revamping the entire progression system for the game. This patch removed Character Points from the game making the "Legendary Hero" trophy currently unobtainable. The trophy required players to obtain a total of 100,000 Character Points. I have reached out to the developer on information regarding a fix but for now 100% doesn't seem likely unless you have already obtained this trophy. All other trophies for the game are still obtainable at the moment and I will post updated information if this changes.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 4

That's truly unfortunate, I wish PlayStation would allow people to delete patches like in the past because you never know if a games newest patch will fix trophies or out of nowhere cause trophies to glitch or be unobtainable when they were perfectly fine before.        

29 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

That's truly unfortunate, I wish PlayStation would allow people to delete patches like in the past because you never know if a games newest patch will fix trophies or out of nowhere cause trophies to glitch or be unobtainable when they were perfectly fine before.        

Unfortunately it also doesn't help that the entire game is Online Required and cannot be played solo for trophies.

4/4/2018 After feedback, an update to the "Legendary Hero" trophy requirements was implemented changing the trophy requirements and description to earning 200,000 Faction Points instead of the original 100,000 Character Points. 100% has become re-obtainable. The forum title has been adjusted to fixed.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 10:46 AM, GardenOfSouls said:

Hello. I know this thread is kinda old, but I would like to ask, the New talents points necessary for the trophy can be earned while playing as any character? Or I still need to Farm with characters from the same faction?

This is correct. Faction points were changed into the new Talent Points and can be earned on any character.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

7 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Another question. The last trophy from last DLC "Mission... accomplished?". It says to complete 2017 Season.

I have all other characters and all other troohies. Did all missions with 8.0+ score. It didnt unlocked. What are the requirements for this?

It was supposed to unlock for completing every mission. I noticed you obtained the trophy, what was the issue?