Collecting Items

While I'm uncertain if I will be able to platinum this game, I would like to try and get as many of the items as I can.  But a question I have for those, the pills don't count right? Or what about things like that bronze key, game cartridge and those things you can pick up and swap out? Just wondering what counts towards the list in question and what doesn't.

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

You don't need to pick up every trinket, pill or card, but it's very likely you will anyway when going for every item. The items you need are the ones on pedestals, devil deals and the 7 cent/15 cent shop items.

Ah, gotcha, wasn't too sure on which counted and which didn't.  I mean, first run I found about 7 items, then this run, found another... 13 items I believe.  I have seen those other ones in the shop like a electric cord and a battery and other stuff like that, but never did have enough coins on me to get those yet.

On 4.4.2018 at 0:21 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, gotcha, wasn't too sure on which counted and which didn't.  I mean, first run I found about 7 items, then this run, found another... 13 items I believe.  I have seen those other ones in the shop like a electric cord and a battery and other stuff like that, but never did have enough coins on me to get those yet.

It will be a loooong ride before you collected every item in the game so don't worry if you cannot pick up everything you come across. There is also the fact that a lot of items are locked and you have to unlock it through specific requirements, so just doing some runs and collecting won't work to get everything. But if you like the game it can be really fun to get everything although it takes a huge amount of time.

One tip for the shops. Give money to the donation machine every time you can afford to donate some. It will stay there in your next runs and if you see an item you really want but lack a few coins you can get some out of the machine with a good placed bomb :)