Info for some trophies

MorsMundis

For the sprouties:

Spoiler

The sprouties in question are the ones who help you get the cage keys.  If you return to them, you will notice the keys were replaced with bagels.  Just clear the path like before and the sprouty will fetch it and place it on the green leaf-table.  Make sure not to accidentally pick it up when you move on to the other key location.

Unfortunately, I do not remember which golem triggers this trophy.  Just talk to every one you come across, including the one in the room above the elevator that leads to the mines, and all three at the end of mine area A.

2 minutes ago, Kaen-Ojin said:

For the sprouties:

Hide contents

The sprouties in question are the ones who help you get the cage keys.  If you return to them, you will notice the keys were replaced with bagels.  Just clear the path like before and the sprouty will fetch it and place it on the green leaf-table.  Make sure not to accidentally pick it up when you move on to the other key location.

Unfortunately, I do not remember which golem triggers this trophy.  Just talk to every one you come across, including the one in the room above the elevator that leads to the mines, and all three at the end of mine area A.

Thanks a lot! Will try

Did anyone confirm where the golem is? I’ve been rounds and round A,B and the center area with no luck, both before and after clearing A.

EDIT: Found him, where everyone said he should be, with the help of the devs. Apparently I’m blind. Also not missable, as I’d already finished with the area. 

Edited by Paper_Tiger

The trophy “Those are MY Coca Lentils” is this to keep those bats off the melon cart? Is it that mini game? Or am I doing something wrong? 

Edit

nevermind I figured it out I got the platinum :P

thanks for all your info to everyone that helped me especially you @Kaen-Ojin

Edited by DarkSoleride

• 10 months later...
On 15/04/2018 at 9:39 AM, DarkSoleride said:

The trophy “Those are MY Coca Lentils” is this to keep those bats off the melon cart? Is it that mini game? Or am I doing something wrong? 

Edit

nevermind I figured it out I got the platinum :P

thanks for all your info to everyone that helped me especially you @Kaen-Ojin

Any tips for getting this part done? I'm having an absolute nightmare with it. I can't swipe quickly enough to keep the bats away from the cart plus the cart moves so slowly :angry:

14 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

Any tips for getting this part done? I'm having an absolute nightmare with it. I can't swipe quickly enough to keep the bats away from the cart plus the cart moves so slowly :angry:

Okay yes so what i did was i kept swiping regardless if the bats where there or not this way it kept them away long enough for the section to finish to move on to the next part.

• Like 1