Guide or assistants with some trophies

Corrosivescott

I have this game (still brand new) as well, but I don't have a chance to start it. Have you look for the guide on PST yet? There is a trophy guide for this game there. Since I can't provide the link, you can search for the guide on google "Time Travelers Road Map & Trophy Guide", it should be the first link in the search result, or manually search it on PST.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

I have this game (still brand new) as well, but I don't have a chance to start it. Have you look for the guide on PST yet? There is a trophy guide for this game there. Since I can't provide the link, you can search for the guide on google "Time Travelers Road Map & Trophy Guide", it should be the first link in the search result, or manually search it on PST.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

PST has a guide. 

I thought about doing it but then saw it's there.

I'm sorry I had found the PST guide but for some reason I seem to be having issues following it. It doesn't help I do not know Japanese, I do not normally struggle with these games if I have a guide just have never been able to figure this one out. Thanks for the heads up with the PST guide and sorry I forgot to include I had seen it and didn't get the help I needed with it.

14 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

It doesn't help I do not know Japanese

Hm... it should have furigana, that should make things at least a bit easier, I believe...

14 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

if I have a guide just have never been able to figure this one out. Thanks for the heads up with the PST guide and sorry I forgot to include I had seen it and didn't get the help I needed with it.

Ouch, this is starting to worry me a bit xD

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hm... it should have furigana, that should make things at least a bit easier, I believe...

Ouch, this is starting to worry me a bit xD

My thing is the game is a bit more complex than others, and the guide's information is not organized very well to help out. I have used several sources to try to plat this game and nothing has came from it yet... I can only hope someone does a guide that is more effecit or organized than what we have out there.