This game is incredible! So happy for a PS4 with a Platinum!

51 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey there everyone! I'm thinking about playing this seemingly awesome game but I'm wondering one thing; is the physical Asian-English version glitched because it seems no one has 100% trophies on that version? I'm considering buying the eastasiasoft Limited Edition but I don't want to if trophies are bugged in that version. Thanks in advance for any information 1f64f.png

I don't think it's glitched. I assume noone really bothered to finish this stack. I'm too thinking about buying the physical version and play it again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:08 AM, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey there everyone! I'm thinking about playing this seemingly awesome game but I'm wondering one thing; is the physical Asian-English version glitched because it seems no one has 100% trophies on that version? I'm considering buying the eastasiasoft Limited Edition but I don't want to if trophies are bugged in that version. Thanks in advance for any information ?

Agreed with AvengedEvil. The game is quite challenging and requires quite a number of playthroughs to obtain the plat, a lot of this relying on RNG. Just to give you an idea, the NA version currently sits at 1.37% rarity here on PSNP with close to 2000 people who have played it. At the very least, I encountered no issues whatsoever when playing through the NA version if that helps you make a decision. It's a phenomenal game and gets my highest recommendations!

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1