This game is incredible! So happy for a PS4 with a Platinum!

This game looks incredibly funny. How would you rate the platinum difficulty? Looks like there might be some real killer trophies.

Also, does it let you back away while shooting, or are you forced to fire and move in the same direction?

Edited by rdhight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 10:40 AM, IntroPhenom said:

@Justin__Harris   So what about solo vs. co-op?  Is the game impossibly difficult without a partner?  The majority of the trophies are rare.

Hey I never noticed this. Way for me to respond a year and a half later. Sorry about that. But considering I didn't start the game until last month, I guess it works. So I did get the platinum for this completely solo, and admittedly, legitimate play would make some of the trophies (like the streak trophies) incredibly difficult to complete since it's an RNG. But the guide that's available is a good pathway to get it. It's a tedious grind though -- I can't say the exact hour count, but it had to of been at least 45-50 -- so it makes sense why there's so few finishers of this one.

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Hey I never noticed this. Way for me to respond a year and a half later. Sorry about that. But considering I didn't start the game until last month, I guess it works. So I did get the platinum for this completely solo, and admittedly, legitimate play would make some of the trophies (like the streak trophies) incredibly difficult to complete since it's an RNG. But the guide that's available is a good pathway to get it. It's a tedious grind though -- I can't say the exact hour count, but it had to of been at least 45-50 -- so it makes sense why there's so few finishers of this one.

I stared at my notification for a good minute trying to remember what game your reply applied to.  ?  Anyway, thanks for the response.  If I'm understanding your post correctly, are you considering the using the guide you referenced illegitimate play?  Just curious.  Good to know about the solo play.  I do very much like the look of this game, and am not intimated by a grind.

• 8 months later...

Hey there everyone! I'm thinking about playing this seemingly awesome game but I'm wondering one thing; is the physical Asian-English version glitched because it seems no one has 100% trophies on that version? I'm considering buying the eastasiasoft Limited Edition but I don't want to if trophies are bugged in that version. Thanks in advance for any information ?

Edited by Cosmokeeper