To bee or not to bee. Help?

guyver_unit_one

I cant seem to pull this one off. I tried like 10 times and what is so frustrating is one touch in the boss battle you have to go through the whole boring level all over again.

Im using heatblast playing it safe using one to two fireballs at a time to kill bees but as i run around i keep getting hit by the bee boss throwing hard and fast. Its not the bomb i get hit with in the explosion but the other thing she aims hard throwing a camera i think, while im busy trying to space myself i get hit by this outta nowhere. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Use Heatblast fully upgraded.  And watch above for queen bee dropping bombs.  Keep moving from side to side to avoid the bombs. then  far away to take the bees down quick.  Also watch for stinger rockets!    Queen bee goes down fast when using Heatblast. ;) 

The key is to destroy the bees as fast as you can... and if you are surrounded jump out of there... jumping helps alot in this fight.

Edited by Paradigmatica

• 8 months later...
On 4/12/2019 at 7:34 PM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Use Heatblast fully upgraded.  And watch above for queen bee dropping bombs.  Keep moving from side to side to avoid the bombs. then  far away to take the bees down quick.  Also watch for stinger rockets!    Queen bee goes down fast when using Heatblast. ;) 

The key is to destroy the bees as fast as you can... and if you are surrounded jump out of there... jumping helps alot in this fight.

YO THANKS FOR THIS! struggled for a long time, then tried heat blast got it in the first try

• 1 year later...

Man, I just can’t. I’m sure I’ll get it eventually but needed to rant a bit. I’ve tried heatblast, xlr8 and have come close with both but even when I think I didn’t get hit, I must have taken a small bump of damage because it still isn’t popping.

Honestly, if I just had to fight the boss over and over again, that would be ok, but do I g the whole tedious 10 minute mission before the fight is what gets to me.

I’m to the point where I can’t try it more than 1-2 times in a row.