The digital version in the German store has this trophy list? Or is it the disk edition only?

• 1 month later...

I have the digital version of saints row 3 german version only version thats on the eu store is the all dlcs version so you can get the 100%

?

On 4/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, bani24jj said:

I want to know. Thanks :)

Disc version does not come with the dlcs digital version does so its a waste of money geting it on disc just a heads up 

• Like 2

• 5 years later...
On 6/3/2018 at 4:00 AM, GTAmissions4 said:

Disc version does not come with the DLCs digital version does so its a waste of money getting it on disc just a heads up...

71OQOmMyjZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not unless it is the Full Package Edition which includes all DLCs on the disc.

I thought this was common knowledge?  Am I missing something here?

Edited by Eispan

On 1/24/2024 at 6:37 PM, GTAmissions4 said:

That is the pal version not the german version german version is usk 16 rating on the case

Yeah I was aware of that. Could not find a German version at the time.  Just pointing out that the Full Package also has all the DLCs in it.  I am invested in this because I just purchased one from Amazon/de a year ago.  Have not played it yet though along with the PS3 Australian digital version for SR-IV and just bought the Game of the Century upgrade pack for it. 

Here is the actual German version cover.  I surely hope it does have all the downloadable content as advertised and as discussed in various gaming forums.   

81eMpEAUniL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Eispan
I am always sceptical until I try it myself.