Fully Charged

I hate this trophy, I’ve tried a bunch of different techniques..

being close

being far away

higher

lower

its just a complete pain in the backside. The main issue is the left most panel. The fact that it doesn’t register moving the plug (or it places it in the wrong port).. take away that panel, and I could most likely do this pretty easy.. even with the fact that other panels still refuse to register, none are as bad as that one

• Like 1

had a 81 run which is my best try so far. Everything was working well until well the left panel fucked it up ?

Tried any tips so far which i found. Big Morty is not working for me. Had the best results with the normal sized Morty

maybe just give up .... ?

I was looking online at videos of it. Just to see if I could work out a rhythm based on the bleeps. With each bleep sounding different it would be a bit faster using sound to work out which I need to press, as opposed to having to look around.

The user in one video I found has managed to get over 1,300.. it’s crazy..

I might have to invite invite him around to play it

1 hour ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

I was looking online at videos of it. Just to see if I could work out a rhythm based on the bleeps. With each bleep sounding different it would be a bit faster using sound to work out which I need to press, as opposed to having to look around.

???

Yeah saw some vids too but i can´t really hear a difference between the sounds. Seems like i´m just a bad morty clone. Mostly my runs go downhill when this alarming beep beep beep starts and the game tries to tell you, you fucked up. So beeps everywhere and i´m still frustrated.

Edited by BDRick35

On 4/29/2018 at 9:10 AM, GizMo_The_Great said:

That video's from the Vive version.  From reviews I've read, tracking seems much better on PC/Vive than it is for the PSVR version of R&M and move controllers.  Conversely the achievement/trophy in the PSVR vs Vive is 100 vs 900!!!  Sound is a great tip though, and I'm gonna try it again tonight in PSVR but focus on the sound.

Ok I did it, pretty easy once I took the time to rearrange my playspace... here’s the best advice I can give... 

Play sitting.

Sit about 1.5 metres from the camera.

Dip the camera a little so it will pick up the move controllers better.

Spend a few minutes moving around and checking that you can easily interact with every switch/button.

Tilt your hands so they are coming down from above (s if picking something up) as opposed to sideways (as if going for a handshake).

Get into a rhythm: this sounds hard but it’s actually quite easy.. I was able to just sway from side to side and easily interact with each item as it lit up..

Above all, practice and persistence is best. If you are getting frustrated, take a day off.. then try again when relaxed

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

At first this one scared me, but i reaad about a tip about get hig, so i went as high as i could go and i went from mid 30 to 70 on first try, and 2 tries after i got the trophy. The nightmare trophy was a lot harder then this one.

giant mode and as high as you can go i would suggest. Giant mode is unloaced at the main screen/living room area in the cupboard

• 3 weeks later...

Got the game on release still struggling to get this one. Nothing I’ve tried has worked… only one I’m missing to get the platinum ?

nvm reached 110 after 20 solids minutes not stopping lol

Edited by brenika

• 1 year later...

i tried this many times by listening to the sounds and trying to get the right controls in the right order this NEVER worked and was impossible. You spend way too much time moving between controls.

The only way to do this is by setting up the pattern yourself. Once the game speeds up every control turns pink again almost immediately. So the pattern just repeats. Therefore you need to start the game by working the controls left to right every time. This sets up a pattern where you are hitting every control just from left to right which is very efficient and minimises movement time. You just go left to right again and again in a loop.

With a bit of practice you can do this loop pretty quickly. The problem comes from the dodgy controls. I have the most problems with the left most control. 

The key trick is NOT to re-try the same machine control twice. If the left most control goes wrong and you try to do that control a second time you will run out of time and fail that control. BUT you will also fail the next two controls as they will run out of time too. Meaning one bad move controller detection will kill your whole attempt. Getting 100 perfect movements is just impossible with the move controller. So you HAVE to limit yourself to just one attempt per machine control. This way you only lose 1 of your 3 lives and not the whole game,

This trophy may seem impossible at first but you can do it with a little practice. Good luck!  

Edited by CargoRunner