About the state of this section, tag making and battles / tournaments

Pustur

I've never been that big on Discord either, I just don't care for the chat-room type places (I don't think I've even been in this site's chat section). ? I do have an account though, it'll just take some digging to find. :P 

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

For me it's the opposite: I prefer Sig Battle because everyone had the same render, which meant voting for the artist's skill and not for how big the boobs were.

You say that like some artists put boobs in a sig on purpose, just for a few extra votes. :blink: Okay, yeah... I'll give you that one. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Masamune said:

You say that like some artists put boobs in a sig on purpose, just for a few extra votes. :blink: Okay, yeah... I'll give you that one. 1f605.png

Ya and how many times did that happen too! 

Web designing is fun as long as they know what they're doing in notepad however you can make website without learning html, css, js & etc. TBH I'm into this before, I still have my drafts on this laptop p.s flash into gif is my old style but now I'm more on photoshop cs to make gif", 

Speaking of anonymously, they can still vote their favorite through artist's style! I'm happy I did won a fair & square before to a popular member when I was newbie to that anime site without friends. The entry I made was the current signature I'm using(Luffy). But there is this odd event I joined(not anonymous), I didn't get any vote but my psd got a lot of downloads?! It even beat the champ..

Anyway, I suggest think a mechanics that negate the popularity!

• Like 1