problem with doing takedowns 2018

hello everyone

currently i'm working on this game and i have an issue that when trying to do the takdowns with my boosting partner  when we press select to accept the TD invite the game puts us back in the training  or the other player can't get into the fight .

we keep spamming , do arcade invites  ranked , simple but nothing is working 

who should we report to in order for them to seek this issue .

I think you're having the same issue I had when boosting this, something the game doesn't tell you and is not widely shared info. If your rank is too far from your partners then the game will never match you together when it comes to invites. I forget the exact range, think it may well be as small as three ranks (each letter has a -, normal, and + which are ranks). So try and get close to each other's rank and then try. If both of you need it then trade wins going forward from that so you don't go out of range of each other.

Thankfully due to how ranking up works, you'll rank up quickly if you're beating someone of a higher rank.

18 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

I think you're having the same issue I had when boosting this, something the game doesn't tell you and is not widely shared info. If your rank is too far from your partners then the game will never match you together when it comes to invites. I forget the exact range, think it may well be as small as three ranks (each letter has a -, normal, and + which are ranks). So try and get close to each other's rank and then try. If both of you need it then trade wins going forward from that so you don't go out of range of each other.

Thankfully due to how ranking up works, you'll rank up quickly if you're beating someone of a higher rank.

i need to test this 

but im F+ and my current partner is F and we couldn't get any pairings 

26 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

anybody doing this trophy any info can be of help 

it really annoying 

It's a bug with the throw down system. You can only connect to very certain people, otherwise it gives errors. They somewhat fixed it in later renditions, but it's still mostly broken. If neither of you can accept throwdowns from each other, you never will be able to.

I had the same issue somewhat, I couldn't send to my partner, but he could send to me

Edited by SnowxSakura

18 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's a bug with the throw down system. You can only connect to very certain people, otherwise it gives errors. They somewhat fixed it in later renditions, but it's still mostly broken. If neither of you can accept throwdowns from each other, you never will be able to.

I had the same issue somewhat, I couldn't send to my partner, but he could send to me

thank you 

will keep trying and see how it goes 

On 5/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, XSoul_D_EvansX said:

I also had that same problem.

The only thing I did was insist on inviting until it worked

It may work worse now, but I unlock it that way

god help me then 

anybody willing to do this im going to create a session so please i need help with it 

• 2 weeks later...

alright i got it thanks from a big help from boosting partner zack

now i noticed something i would like to share 

1st this is really annoying trophy to get cuz if you find a certain player that can matchup with you you better stick with the same person 

2nd before i started boosting with my partner i had 6 from another player but the 10 takedown trophy win popped with my current boosting partner when i reached 10 with him 

the 50th win trophy popped when i reached 48 with him 

god im happy i got it out of the way , who ever has this game you better get it out before they ever decide to close this game online , much as i faced with KOF12 online