Seems Tough

NaseemJohn

Looks like a fun game with a good challenge to it. From what I’ve read this is a “tough as hell procedurally-generated 2D platformer with roguelike elements”   Then there’s that trophy to beat it witouht dying so I’m assuming it’ll be a tough one. Game is very cheap in the store so I’ll be looking forward to playing this. 

• Like 3

Information from the Playstation Store :

GoNNER is an extremely challenging procedurally generated 2D platform game with rogue elements, in which you follow the hopelessly misunderstood and altruistic Ikk on a trip to cheer up his only friend in this world, a gigantic terrestrial whale named Sally, by looking for the perfect ornament in deep, dark places.

With Death as a guide, who gives him all kinds of skills and weapons he can use, Ikk traverses a constantly changing landscape full of unruly beings who do not appreciate the arrival of him or his friend Sally. Procedural generated environments, annoying bosses, hidden secrets, multiple story ends and much more are waiting for his journey to make that one person happy, even if that means his death - and it certainly will.

Keep your head cool!

Comes with a digital version of GoNNER for PS4 + an exclusive theme.

It will be tough, but a nice addition to the collection if you persist. 

• Like 1