Digital or physical ?!

dark69knight

This game is out digitally for EU/NA PS4 and Vita. 

The Japanese version comes out on the 18th for both PS4 and Vita digital.

The play-asia version is separate to these but not sure if they will also get its own trophy list of it will point to one of the digital lists.

53 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

The play-asia version is separate to these but not sure if they will also get its own trophy list of it will point to one of the digital lists.

If it is like the other EastAsiasoft releases, it should share the Asian region list. That said, you can't really access the Vita digital version in another region, so the physical release is the way to go.

I will also say that these LEs are really very well done. Compared to the Limited Run releases, they are stunning, for the same (or a bit less) in price.

I will grab both versions for sure.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The problem is we are not sure about play-asia version is it gonna have a separate list or its the same Japanese list i think all we can do is wait for now

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

If it is like the other EastAsiasoft releases, it should share the Asian region list. That said, you can't really access the Vita digital version in another region, so the physical release is the way to go.

I will also say that these LEs are really very well done. Compared to the Limited Run releases, they are stunning, for the same (or a bit less) in price.

I will grab both versions for sure.

The good thing about play-asia package is it have vita version with it but we need to know first if its Japanese version or a new list

23 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

The problem is we are not sure about play-asia version is it gonna have a separate list or its the same Japanese list i think all we can do is wait for now

3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

just got a response from Eastasiasoft on twitter with the following

"List will be the same as Japan/Asia digital, which is a separate set from the previous US or EU releases."

So reading this would mean the physical is going to be linked with the Japanese trophy lists which are already on the PSN Servers Id assume

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

just got a response from Eastasiasoft on twitter with the following

"List will be the same as Japan/Asia digital, which is a separate set from the previous US or EU releases."

So reading this would mean the physical is going to be linked with the Japanese trophy lists which are already on the PSN Servers.

Thanks for the info am gonna pre order it from play-asia ?