Over the Moon trophy

LunchCannon54

Just a quick question about this:

Does the tracker for this trophy mean that it has to be done on the one run, or can it be done on different runs/save files?

I say this because I don't want to potentially waste time trying to perfect the play over and over again when I'd rather be getting on with the game, so can I just ignore that, get the other ones and start a new game and get the first one? I don't mind having to earn it, but yeah I'd rather not agonise over it initially, especially seeing as it's right at the start of the game and can get to it fairly quickly on a fresh run. 

Pretty damn sure it's supposed to be one run.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/final-fantasy-ix/trophy/193169-Over-the-Moon.html

The 100 nobles thing at the start isn't that difficult, should do it on second try or something. If you mess up, you do get the option to try again, and you can do this as many times as you want. It's no rope skip mini game difficulty. I always do this one perfect on either first or second try.

Conde Petite stuff is pretty easy if you just keep it in mind, but it is inaccessible on disc 4. I think you get here disc 2 or disc 3.

Giving an emerald to friendly enemy called Jabberwock is part of a friendly enemy sidequest for another trophy, so eh, pretty easy.

Last one you get from Stiltzkin by collecting coins, which is also required for another trophy.

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Pretty damn sure it's supposed to be one run.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/final-fantasy-ix/trophy/193169-Over-the-Moon.html

The 100 nobles thing at the start isn't that difficult, should do it on second try or something. If you mess up, you do get the option to try again, and you can do this as many times as you want. It's no rope skip mini game difficulty. I always do this one perfect on either first or second try.

Conde Petite stuff is pretty easy if you just keep it in mind.

Giving an emerald to friendly enemy called Jabberwock is part of a friendly enemy sidequest for another trophy, so eh, pretty easy.

Last one you get from Stiltzkin by collecting coins, which is also required for another trophy.

Well if that's the case so be it, but I did see on one Steam forum the achievement counter going up for one guy when they did a New Game and got this so I dunno. Would just like a conclusive answer, that's all. 

Edited by LunchCannon54