Never saw this coming

You

14 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I'll be giving my money to them for ZOE2 VR [whatever the full title is]. Honestly kinda want Bomberman too when that comes out. I personally like supporting when a company does things I like them to do. Otherwise, what incentive do they have to do the things I want them to do? If i don't support it, then I have no right to complain they don't do what I want.

I don't begrudge others for wanting to just outright stick it to a company though. Not my money.

As for this game, I didn't realize it came out. Nobody's talked about it anywhere I've been visiting.

Hey, you do you. But Konami doesn't need your Bomberman money to know that Metal Gear Solid as a brand is profitable. They shot themselves in both their knees with this bastardization called Metal Gear Survive. And if they can't connect the dots on why this shit sold like the crap it is, then they rightfully don't deserve one penny on this planet.

My post was more for the ''Fuck Konami'' crowd, which I also see myself in. I will continue to boycott Konami as I do with EA.

I understand your opinion on this and you are right with your statement, but as I said, Metal Gear Solid isn't exactly some kind of secret Konami has to figure out how to sell to an audience. They kicked their main selling point out of their company.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:44 AM, Stardew Shelly said:

Why would you buy it then?? :hmm:

There are like 6 other MGS games that are way better and more deserving of your time.

And btw. The whole fuck Konami movement is about not buying their games.

Id buy it just for the shits and giggles m8 lol

Konami probably made more money this week from its gambling machines, smartphone games and sports clubs than it did for all of Metal Gear Rising. I don't know why they just don't stick with their current cash cow instead of shitting all over well loved IP.

On 16/05/2018 at 5:53 PM, Stardew Shelly said:

I will continue to boycott Konami as I do with EA.

Me too man. I haven't bought a Konami game since Silent Hill 2 and 3 HD collection on PS3.

As for EA, last game I bought from them was Skitchin' on the Sega Genesis. Nearly 25 years ago LOL!

Not buying a game from EA, even if I like the look of it and want it, out of principle?

Well, that sounds like boycotting to me.

I've had a hatred of EA for a long time, well before it became "cool" to do so.

Hahahaha Konami are fucking assholes. 78% People don't wanna buy MGS Survive trash game because Konami only cares about money etc...Overrated shitty game. 22% of people who purchased MGS Survive are all headless chickens with no brain. Hate the game, not the player.

But yeah i'm pretty surprised as much as the rest of you people today. Hideo Kojima will teach Konami a fucking lesson about respect, hard-working determination and passion for new games.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 1