PSN Trophy Glitched

REAPER4536

Hey I just played Laser League and got a trophy in that game. The Symbol popped up ( like it always does when a trophy gets unlocked) and it's on my my notifications as last trophy. To the trophy is a lvl trophy ( reaching lvl 10 by reaching lvl 11 in game). So will This trophy forever be locked or does it show up somewhen at my trophies ?

Edited by REAPER4536

if sync and the trophy appears on your profile you have gotten it. if it doesn't it glitched. only thing i can offer to say is to cloud save your previous save and try to get the trophy again. also check if others are having the same problem it might just end up unobtainable until the devs fix it.

i faced something similar but a different game when it was a story trophy that should of unlocked.

Edited by kingdrake2

3 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if sync and the trophy appears on your profile you have gotten it. if it doesn't it glitched. only thing i can offer to say is to cloud save your previous save and try to get the trophy again. also check if others are having the same problem it might just end up unobtainable until the devs fix it.

i faced something similar but a different game when it was a story trophy that should of unlocked.

Thanks for the reply - got the trophy 2 Hours later ( I saw the trophy poping up but it didnt show up on my trophies for some reason but PSN had alot of errors and long loading times for friend list etc. maybe it kinda bugged because of the bad Sonsy servers)