Trophy Guide Videos

rubhen925

Hey guys, it's Rubhen here. I'm making some trophy guide videos for the game. Most of them are quite simple, and i will be focusing on the ones that are really annoying and luck based.

For now I only have one here, which i believe is the most annoying one, but i will have a couple others.

Feel free to post your own videos if you have videos of trophies I haven't covered. This is a collective thread, so let's pool all our videos together!

Cheers

1) Opportunist Trophy | Kill 4 Enemies with one Pillar

I can't seem to obtain Mario wannabe. I jumped over the four characters until they said something about it and it didn't popped. This one about the column is annoying as hell, as well as the one about the shark and the barrel.

The most annoying thing is that unless you know EXACTLY when to do them and you do them at the right moment, you are forced to start a fresh game to be in the ideal spot. By the way, the momento you're showing in the video, if anyone is wondering, can be done (although slightly different) by the time you have ended the game ONLY if you replay Draga's part. I'm trying to find out where, if possible, can the shark trophy be done.

1 hour ago, SaiSaEr said:

I can't seem to obtain Mario wannabe. I jumped over the four characters until they said something about it and it didn't popped. This one about the column is annoying as hell, as well as the one about the shark and the barrel.

The most annoying thing is that unless you know EXACTLY when to do them and you do them at the right moment, you are forced to start a fresh game to be in the ideal spot. By the way, the momento you're showing in the video, if anyone is wondering, can be done (although slightly different) by the time you have ended the game ONLY if you replay Draga's part. I'm trying to find out where, if possible, can the shark trophy be done.

you need to keep jumping till each character says 2 different quotes. Yes they say 2 different things so look out for that!

3 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

Lol that's the same one i posted :P it's mine!!

I'm fixing it lol. Didn't notice oops. I can't delete for some reason...

17 hours ago, SaiSaEr said:

I got masterful denial here. Right at the end when you have to go get sword with Ludomir.

Edited by aZombieDictator