God favoured: glitched?

breathofwater

I'm trying to unlock the last trophy for this game "God favoured" but it will not pop for me. I have been grinding in head hunter mode with 3 CPUs and kills to win set to 99. I've killed probably 2,000 enemies and nothing. The stats that show current session only has crossed 500 points a few times over. I have tried doing this on a different ps4 with a fresh save but had the same issue. After 500 kills in headhunters still nothing. I've only found one comment about this trophy anywhere online and it's about the xbox version. That person got the achievement in headhunters...

Edited by breathofwater

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, straysheep87 said:

Just keep playing Last Man Standing until the trophy pops (thanks to @Banana_Sausage47 for this tip).

I am thrilled to verify that this works! I had just about given up on this platinum, but playing Last Man Standing worked. I put it on 1v1 50 rounds and just charged right at the CPU hitting L1 to dash attack straight at them. It only took me 15 or so minutes but I had put lots of time into grinding for this already a month or two back(most of it wasted in head hunt).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, breathofwater said:

I am thrilled to verify that this works! I had just about given up on this platinum, but playing Last Man Standing worked. I put it on 1v1 50 rounds and just charged right at the CPU hitting L1 to dash attack straight at them. It only took me 15 or so minutes but I had put lots of time into grinding for this already a month or two back(most of it wasted in head hunt).

Yes, only Last Man Standing works for this trophy, if I only knew sooner... I spent 5 hours playing other modes and nothing.