New game + ?

Hi, i want to start this game and i want to know if there is a ng+ or, like SO 4 , there Isn’t. I don’t want to follow the guide on first run in order to avoid spoilers, usually i prefer to do a blind run them follow the guide but i don’t like to waste an entire playthrough so i’m Just asking.

2 minutes ago, hsn963 said:

There are none, the same applies to Integrity & faithfulness, there are battle trophies that are shared between all breakthroughs.

Too bad but I thought so. The worst part is I have to level up to nearly max for 3 playtrough in order to get the most possible BT. I think, like in So 4, enemies killed, battle played etc. will be reset at the start of every new play through, right? 

On 24-5-2018 at 8:37 AM, UItimate_Battler said:

Too bad but I thought so. The worst part is I have to level up to nearly max for 3 playtrough in order to get the most possible BT. I think, like in So 4, enemies killed, battle played etc. will be reset at the start of every new play through, right? 

Fortunately no. Unlike in SO4, in SO3 all battle trophy data carries over to your next playthrough. And you don't need to max out your level in all three playthroughs, if you follow a battletrophy guide, which I highly recommend, you can get 80% just on galaxy mode. 

Edited by BakkerJ

5 hours ago, BakkerJ said:

Fortunately no. Unlike in SO4, in SO3 all battle trophy data carries over to your next playthrough. And you don't need to max out your level in all three playthroughs, if you follow a battletrophy guide, which I highly recommend, you can get 80% just on galaxy mode. 

In other words, for example, if i kill 10k enemies on galaxy, the kill s will be carried over the next playtrough on higer difficulty?

25 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

In other words, for example, if i kill 10k enemies on galaxy, the kill s will be carried over the next playtrough on higer difficulty?

Yes, that's what I meant.

• Like 1