The EU version can't be downloaded? (Vita)

Hi,

something bothered me since thursday was that i couldn't download the Vita version after the purchase.

1. It didn't show in my download list.

2. I can't even buy one more time (it show "you're not allowed to buy this game" of course in French)

3. I turned on my Vita and looked for this game in PSSTORE, well it has "download" button but after clicking nothing happend.

I checked the recent players for Vita version it seems none from EU has played this game.

So could someone know what the duck the publisher is thinking or it's just me who can not download it?

Thanks

It's not just you, I saw people tweeting the developers yesterday on Twitter.  

From what I could understand, the developers were saying it's on Sony to fix, but Sony were passing people back to the developers.  The last comment I can see is that they have reached out to Sony Europe to get the problem resolved

Edited by Mesopithecus

On 5/26/2018 at 1:44 AM, Mesopithecus said:

It's not just you, I saw people tweeting the developers yesterday on Twitter.  

From what I could understand, the developers were saying it's on Sony to fix, but Sony were passing people back to the developers.  The last comment I can see is that they have reached out to Sony Europe to get the problem resolved

OK, thanks.

Apparently it's SCEE’s fault, it's them who manages PSSTORE, right?

So dissapointed at this issue. Hope it'll get fixed soon.

44 minutes ago, ruscsi_da said:

I didn't manage to download it from the store by using Vita as well, however due to owning PS3 I was able to download it on that console and then transfer to Vita.

So if you have PS3, you can try this method.

glad you found this solution, but now i'm in Cote D'Ivoire so not working for me.