WARNING when playing RISK

MennoWoods2

• 4 years later...

This game is an utter mess ? I won promotion to Major's League got trophy for it and then the game crashed and gave me the save corruption error when i restarted it.

Luckily i had just uploaded my save to cloud a game before that so i downloaded it but then trophy for promoting to Colonel's League popped out of the blue ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

This game is an utter mess 1f621.png I won promotion to Major's League got trophy for it and then the game crashed and gave me the save corruption error when i restarted it.

Luckily i had just uploaded my save to cloud a game before that so i downloaded it but then trophy for promoting to Colonel's League popped out of the blue 1f644.png

Yeah the game is definitely a mess, when I played it in 2018 almost every game resulted in me being kicked out of the game as well.

I only had two games left before winning the generals league and then my save file got corrupted. 

After that, one strategy that worked for me to get wins quickly was to boost the trophy with a friend and let each other win, so if you are looking to get these out of the way quickly I would suggest that.

Overall, Risk itself as a board game is really fun and it also surprised me that so many people were still playing this game online even though the servers are shit.  

• Like 1